Social Work Team Manager - Care Leaver Team - Hertfordshire - £45,591 - £48,531 per annum plus £4000 annual market forces entitlement
Closing Date: 9th August 2020
Interview Date: 17th August 2020
We are currently looking for a social work team manager, to join our client in Hertfordshire, becoming part of their CLA and Care Leaver Service. The CLA and Care Leaver Service joined together in March 2020 and they are looking for an ambitious Team Manager to join the management group to lead this newly formed Safeguarding Service.
If you are either a current Team Manager who wishes to develop their practice in a different service area or a practitioner with management experience looking to take the next step in your career, this is your opportunity.
Benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments
* Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate who need to relocate for the role
* Car lease scheme
* Free parking at all of our sites
* Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
* Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time
* Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
* Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
About the role:
* The newly formed CLA & Care Leaver Service will work in partnership with children and young people, their families and other professionals to provide a range of support to keep young people safe; help them come to terms with what has happened in their lives; provide them with a permanent home and help them prepare for work and independence.
* These newly created roles will manage a range of casework in respect of the 18 - 25 age group.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* You will need to be a qualified social worker with a Social Work England Registration
* Have a good understanding and experience of working with children looked after and young adults who are leaving care
* As part of this role, you will be required to travel to other HCC Sites and visit young people wherever they are living. In light of this, a current driving licence, the ability to drive and/or travel is required for this role
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org