Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Camden - £36 Per Hour
We require an experience social worker to work in a referral and assessment team in Camden.
If you are passionate about providing good quality services to vulnerable children and families and keen to join our team you'll need to be flexible, highly motivated, an effective communicator with a non-judgemental approach.
* Great transport links
* Supportive team
* Great location
* Competitive pay rate
Duties as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker:
* Initial/core assessments
* Section 17s, section 7s and section 47s
* Attending LAC reviews
* Attending Children in Need meeting
* Attending pre-birth conferences
* Supervised contact
* Child Protection visits
* Social Work England Registration
* The right to work in the UK
* Social work degree
* Previous post-qualified experience in frontline settings
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.