Independent Reviewing Officer - Sandwell - £40,760 - £45,591 per annum
Liquid Personnel have partnered with Sandwell Children's Trust to support them with permanent recruitment. They are currently looking for an experienced IRO (Independent Reviewing Officer) to join their established team in the heart of the Black Country.
Benefits of this Independent Reviewing Officer role:
* Clear route of progression
* Regular supervision
* Capped case load
* Potential relocation bonus
As an Independent Reviewing Officer working in the Trust you will:
* Independently chair child protection conferences and/or the statutory reviews of children looked after ensuring that plans are in place that are robust, achievable and regularly reviewed
* Work closely with the Social Workers and Team Managers across our Children and Families teams and strengthen our existing team of Independent Reviewing Officers by ensuring that the plans for children fully reflect each child's needs, that all planning processes meet regulatory requirements, reflect best practice and maintain a focus on achieving best outcomes for the child.
* Provide robust oversight of the progression of Children's plans and where there are blocks provide robust and authoritative communication and escalation processes to negotiate within the authority up to the highest level to seek resolution and outcomes required for the child.
Essential requirements of this Independent Reviewing Officer role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com