School Based Social Worker - Sutton - £34 Per Hour
Sutton are currently looking for social workers in secondary schools. The social workers will work within specific schools to provide consistent social care support to children and young people who are living at home on a plan (CIN or CP) or children looked after. They will be part of the school staff within the school and work closely with teachers and parents regarding safeguarding issues. Sutton take a restorative practice approach - working collaboratively and in partnership with children, young people, and families to develop action plans that address both the presenting concerns and the underlying difficulties. The teams work across the tiers of need and liaise with multi-agency partners. They're also committed to Family Group Conferences, robust assessments and SMART planning that support children and young people to achieve positive outcomes within their families and communities.
* Will be working as part of the staff team at the school, working closely with the teachers, working directly with the children/parents in the schools
* Year-long contract from September for 2020-2021 academic school year
* Good pay rate
About the Role:
* Will require working through the school holidays ad full time 9-5 hours
* The teams work across the tiers of need and liaise with multi-agency partners
* Previous experience of Referral and Assessments, Children in Need or Child Protection needed
* At least 2 years' experience in Child in need, Child protection, Looked after
* SWE registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.