Social Worker - Older People Physical Disabilities - Norfolk - £30 Per Hour
We require a social worker experienced in adults' teams. Your main aim will be to undertake person-centred assessments and to empower individuals to make choices that promote their health, well being and independence.
The social worker will work collaboratively with people who have complex needs to formulate support plans that maximise abilities, enable individuals to make choices and to work towards their identified goals.
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
About the Role:
* You will be managing caseload of between 20-25 cases
* Remote working from home, assessments completed via telephone / video call where possible
* Face to face meetings likely once per week, though may be subject to change
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified expedience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.