Senior Practitioner - Children with Disabilities - Jersey - Up to £42 per hour
We are currently looking for a highly experienced senior social worker, to join our client in Jersey as part of their Children with Disabilities Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior social worker with recent experience of supervising social workers.
The benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Up to £42 per hour pay rate
* Supportive team management
* Regular supervision
* Friendly team culture
As a Senior Practitioner, you must have the following experience:
* Experience of supervising social workers
* Experience of children with disabilities, including autism
* Experience of preparing for adulthood (there is no transitions team in Jersey)
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.