Social Work Team Manager - Duty and Assessment Service - Northamptonshire - up to £53,494 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced children's social work team manager to join our clients Duty and Assessment Service in Northamptonshire. The Duty and assessment Team is the single point of contact for all safeguarding concerns relating to children and young people in Northamptonshire.
As a social work team manager, you will be joining other professionals from a range of services that have contact with children, young people, their families and carers, and will collaborate to ensure immediate and prompt responses. Your combined knowledge and expertise will keep children and young people in Northamptonshire safe from harm.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* The opportunity to personally contribute to improving the service
* Monthly high-quality supervision
* 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with service rises to 32 days plus bank holidays)
* Opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
* Subsidised pension scheme
* Additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
* Employee discount schemes
* Lease car scheme
* Up to £8,000 relocation payment
* Signs of Safety training
* An onsite academy delivering a variety of learning & development opportunities
Duties as a Social Work Team Manager:
* You will provide leadership to your team, who will consist of each team consists of a Team Manager, Advanced Practitioner, who holds complex cases and supports 5 or 6 Social Workers / Senior Social Workers and a Newly Qualified Social Worker within their team.
* You will be responsible for allocating and prioritising workloads effectively to ensure the care of the child is paramount, whilst also ensuring you develop your team to provide an effective and efficient service.
* The right candidate will have responsibility for the team plan to meet objectives and ensure performance targets are achieved.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Qualified social worker with Social Work England registration
* Post qualified experience in the UK
* Previous leadership experience in a similar social work qualified role
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com