Independent Reviewing Officer - Bromley - Up to £46,022 per annum + £2,000 Golden Hello bonus
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced independent Reviewing Officer to join a children's social care service based in Bromley, Kent.
This client requires an enthusiastic and determined professional to provide child-centered practice and challenge in the development and improvement of looked after children services within Bromley.
Benefits of this IRO Role:
* Eligibility to join our excellent lease car scheme
* £2,000 annual retention
* £2,000 golden hello
* Guaranteed professional development days
* Membership of the local government pension scheme
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Discounted gym membership
* Staff discounts on hundreds of high street shops and restaurants through our "Lifestyle" benefits scheme
* Salary sacrifice scheme - make savings on the costs of childcare as well as our cycle to work scheme
Duties of this IRO Role:
* Work closely with the group managers of quality assurance, therefore, the successful candidate will be required to review children's plans in a way which leads to improve standards of social work practice and outcomes for Bromley children
* Hold a caseload of children and young people from diverse backgrounds, building solid relationships with them and the team around them.
* Effectively prioritising and meeting performance targets
* Make sound decisions under pressure
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A satisfactory DBS check
* Full UK licence holder with access to own car/vehicle
For more information please contact email@example.com