Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Surrey - Up to £42,684 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced social worker/senior social worker for a role within a children's referral and assessment team for a client based in Surrey. This referral and assessment team responds to all children's social care referrals received by the Single Point Assessment (SPA). Referral and assessment investigate concerns about a child's safety or well-being, make an assessment of the risk and protective factors in the family, and decide on the most appropriate course of action. Within the teams, our Social Workers support children and their families that need care and support and find the best solutions for their situation to preserve the child's safety within their family and the local community.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Generous annual leave entitlements
* Free or reduced parking rates
* Cycle to work scheme
* Annual season ticket loan
* Childcare vouchers, and discounts on a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure centers and much more.
* Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support
* A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme)
* A clear progression path when key qualification milestones are reached
* Tools and models to support, including Signs of Safety
* Reflective supervision from an experienced management team
* Regular whole service away days
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Demonstrate excellent customer care in a child and family environment
* Be passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of children and young people.
* Demonstrate their knowledge of gathering evidence through the use of direct tools to help determine to children and which will inform assessments.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com