Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Bromley - Up to £38,354 Per Annum + £1,000 Golden Hello
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join a referral and assessment team based within Bromley, Kent. This client requires a highly ambitious social worker to join them in their collective efforts to re-shape service delivery to children.
To fulfill the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a referral and assessment team. The team's primary aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* £1,000 'Golden Hello'
* £1,500 annual retention
* £1,670 car lease scheme
* Generous annual leave
* Merited reward scheme up to £1000
* Savings with childcare
* Pension scheme
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Provide services to children in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy
* Ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, council departments, NHS trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers
* Undertaking, contributing to and participating in core assessments, in partnership with the child, parents, other family members and professionals as appropriate in accordance with the DFEs assessment framework
* Working with families and children and young people to reduce the need for accommodation or care proceedings
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Completed the ASYE
* Posy-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org