Social Worker - Older People and Sensory Services - Hertfordshire - £28 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced social worker to work in a older people and sensory service.
The Older People with Physical and Sensory Disabilities Team primarily provides advice, guidance, assessment and support to adults who need assistance to maintain or improve their overall wellbeing.
Benefits as a Older Peoples Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Older Peoples Social Worker:
* To manage a varied and interesting caseload to help support older adults with physical and sensory disabilities.
* You will supervise qualified and unqualified team members.
* You will also be provided with regular supervision and guidance, have access to numerous training opportunities and receive a competitive remuneration package.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.