Senior Social Worker - Care Management Team - 3 roles - Sandwell - £34,106 - £39,002 plus market supplement of £2,500* and up to £6,500 relocation payment (subject to T's & C's)
We have currently partnered with Sandwell trust in the West Midlands to provide senior social workers to their care management service.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging trust. They are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
Benefits as a Care Management Senior Social Worker:
* Great transport links
* Position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
* Average caseload will be 18 per worker looking to get this to 15
As a Care Management Senior Social Worker you will be responsible for:
* Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
As a Care Management Senior Social Worker you will be:
* Qualified as a social worker with a good level of experience in working in a children and families setting and have managed a complex case load.
* Experience of Court Work
* A sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
* Ability to analyse information and make informed decisions.
* Good knowledge of child development
* A clear decision maker and good team worker.
* A current Enhanced DBS and registration with the HCPC.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org