Senior Social Worker - MASH Team - Sandwell - £34,106 - £39,002 plus market supplement of £2,500* and up to £6,500 relocation payment (subject to T's & C's)
We have partnered with Sandwell trust in the West Midlands to provide senior social workers to their court team.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging local authority. They are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
Benefits as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
* Great transport links
* Position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
* Work flexibly
* Brand new office and facilities
As a MASH Senior Social Worker you will be responsible for:
* Acting as the lead professional in statutory cases
* None case holding
* Co-ordinating the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
* Establishing and developing collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
* Promoting and modelling effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings
As a MASH Senior Social Worker you will be/have:
* Qualified as a social worker with a good level of experience in working in a children and families setting and have managed a complex case load.Experience of Court Work
* A sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
* Ability to analyse information and make informed decisions.
* Good knowledge of child development
* A clear decision maker and good team worker.
* A current Enhanced DBS and registration with the HCPC.
For more information please contact email@example.com