Social Worker - Adults Duty Service - Oxfordshire / Home working - £32 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a adults duty team. All staff are currently at home working due to Covid 19 restrictions, this is likely to be the case for the duration of the temporary post.
This role includes managing safeguarding contacts, making triage decisions. You will be responsible for following up on enquiries to establish risk and any actions needed to minimise the risk. You will also be responding to any urgent requests for follow up. record all actions taken submit enquiry to duty PS for decision.
Benefits as a Adults Duty Social Worker:
* Entirely home working post
* Safeguarding Triage
* Duty work
Responsibilities as a Adults Duty Social Worker:
* Experience of Duty, Assessment of Care Needs under the Care Act 2014, Carers' Assessment, Reviews, Mental Capacity Assessment, Best Interest Decision Making, Advocacy, Support Planning and Safeguarding/Risk Management is essential for this role.
* Good understanding of strengths-based approach to maintaining wellbeing and independence, promoting the use of Direct Payment and experience of NHS Checklist, DST/CHC processes and partnership working will be added advantage.
* Good experience of IT and Mosaic essential for this role though, training will be provided. Locality and Community Adult Health Services (CAHS) Teams require experience of joined-up service delivery enabling holistic community support, promoting residents' wellbeing and independence whilst working in partnership with families and carers.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Previous duty and assessment experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.