Social Worker - Court Team - Bradford - Up to £37,849 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced social worker for a permanent position within a children's court team for a client based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. This is a great opportunity to work for an established authority who value staff.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Clear route of progression
* Flexible working
* Competitive salary
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* To provide an assessment of parents, their willingness and capacity to engage in therapeutic work, their parenting capacity, and, of paramount importance, the safety of their children.
* The post holder will contribute to a multidisciplinary formulation of an intervention plan and work to mobilise and coordinate existing Local Authority, NHS, and Independent Sector resources to address the agreed Care Plan.
* Take a lead on providing specialist advice in relation to substance misuse, domestic abuse; emotional health and parenting capacity, develop clear pathways of care and support for families affected by these issues in order to promote the wellbeing of parents, children, and young people.
* Be required to present reports in an authority's manner in Court on a very regular basis, work with autonomy in other multidisciplinary and multi-agency settings, and work closely with Problem Solving Court colleagues and partners.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org