Team Manager - Children's Care Management - Sandwell - £46,564 - £49,538 per annum
Up to £6,500 relocation allowance and £2,500 market supplement
Liquid Personnel have partnered with Sandwells Children Trust, to support them with recruitment of experienced team managers, within the care management team. As a successful team manager you will have excellent management skills and the ability to encourage team working. You will also have significant experience in children's services.
Benefits as a Care Management Team Manager:
* Permanent senior management team
* Clear line of progression
* Flexible working
As a Care Management Team Manager you will:
* Provide the highest level of professional service within care management and be responsible for advice, supervision, decision, support and delegated functions.
* Deliver effective management support and individual supervision and guidance to a team of social work staff
* Ensure that the allocation of work within the team meets the need of the children and families within Sandwell and be responsible for the recruitment and appointment of social work and other relevant staff in the service area.
* Support social workers and quality assure their assessments, statements and formulation of plans for children, including, where required, those placed before the court.
* Monitor and report on the team's performance, standards and quality of work to ensure compliance with the Trust's requirements
* An experienced manager.
* Substantial experience within the court arena.
* You will require knowledge of the latest policy and guidance around children's social care and safeguarding
* A strong understanding of financial and resource management.
* Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, a head for complexity, and know how to improve services.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Social Work England Registered
For more information please contact email@example.com