Team Manager - Assessment Team - Sandwell - Salary range - £46,564 - £49,538 dependent on experience plus the possibility of up to £6,500 relocation package.
Liquid Personnel have partnered with Sandwells Children Trust, to provide an experienced team manager to their assessment team.
The current duty rota requires you to be the team manager once every 5 weeks, during this week you are responsible for managing all the strategy discussions and s47 investigations during that week. You also have oversight of the new s17 assessment work and ensure this work is allocated in conjunction with your team manager colleagues.
Benefits as a Assessments Team Manager:
* Clear line of progression
* Flexible working
* Permanent senior management team
As a Team Manager working in the Safeguarding & Assessment Team you will:
* Have leadership responsibility for one of the 5 teams in our service. You will manage a team of 7 social workers, including one ASYE and support and guide them to deliver timely and effective intervention for children and families in Sandwell.
* You will have the necessary skills and experience to provide clear direction at case allocation, provide support and guidance through management oversight and review at key stages during the child's journey, and provide reflective supervision to develop and support the skills and knowledge of your team.
* You will be able to work as part of our multi-agency team (alongside partner agencies in MASH) and make threshold-based decisions to inform the plan for our intervention. As part of the management team you will be involved in the recruitment of social workers to our service.
* An inspirational leader with excellent management skills and the ability to promote team working.
* A Qualified Social Worker with significant experience in Children's Services
* You will require knowledge of the latest policy and guidance around children's social care and safeguarding
* A strong understanding of financial and resource management.
* Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, a head for complexity, and know how to improve services.
* Eligible to work in the UK.
* Social Work England registered.
For more information please contact email@example.com