Social Work Team Manager - MASH - Sandwell - £46,564 to £49,538 per annum
Liquid Personnel are pleased to have partnered with Sandwell's Children Trust and are currently looking for an experienced social work team manager to join their MASH service. This is a great opportunity for an experienced team manager with a background in front line children's social work, to join a well-established team.
The MASH team and partner agencies work effectively together to ensure the right service at the right time for children and their families in Sandwell. As a team manager, you will be responsible for leadership, management, supervision and accountability for a group of social work and related staff within the service.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* £46,564 to £49,538 per annum
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
* Opportunity to become part of a well-established team
Duties as a Social Work Team Manager:
* Promote partnership working and maintain links with other relevant organisations to ensure collaborative working between service users, carers and key partner agencies.
* Promote new professional practices in the social work field with the team and across the services. To work with managers in and across the Children & Young Peoples Service to ensure children receive a seamless and holistic response to their needs.
* Ensure that the allocation of work within the team meets the need of children and families
* Ensuring that the service is of a consistently high standard and meets the needs of Sandwell's Children Families and communities.
* Provide effective management support and individual supervision and guidance to a team of social work staff according to statutory duties and requirements.
* To ensure that the allocation of work within the team meets the need of children and families.
* Ensure the quality and standards of professional practice and high-quality performance in areas of relevant service delivery and effectively contribute to service and departmental business plans and to accountable for the delivery of the service
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* You will be Social Work qualified with extensive post qualifying experience
* Valid registration with Social Work England
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org