Newly Qualified Social Worker - Wrexham - £17 Per Hour
A newly qualified social worker is required to join the Wrexham Children in Need team. You will be with colleagues who are committed to delivering the best possible service to vulnerable children within the area. You will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use. You will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a worker you will be provided you with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
- Effective induction with four dimensions
- Excellent rate of pay
- Reflective Supervision and Relationship-based therapeutic group supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
- Effective and supportive management
- The right technology to undertake your role
- Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
- Social Work England registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.