Social Worker - Older People's Quality In Care - Warwickshire - £28 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced social worker to work in a quality in care team in Warwickshire.
The Quality in Care Team focus on reviewing the support our customers receive in residential and nursing care placements in Warwickshire. Our focus has been Older People, however the team will be reviewing some customers in learning disability and physical disability placements in the near future.
Benefits as a Older People's Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Responsibilities as a Quality In Care Social Worker:
* Ensure that customers are being provided with a quality and cost effective service that is meeting the outcomes that they have identified as important to them.
* Support users to improve their service for all their customers.
* Quality Assurance work also involves multidisciplinary work with our Contracts Monitoring Team, Safeguarding Team, Health Colleagues and Care Quality Commission.
* A strong personcentred approach is required to work in the Quality in Care Team.
Experience required as a Quality In Care Social Worker:
* An extensive knowledge of the Care Act 2014 is essential as is experience of working with all customer groups within Adult Social Care.
* Knowledge of the Continuing Healthcare process and experience of completing checklists and attending Decision Support Tool Meetings is integral for the Quality in Care Team.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Previous statutory social work experience working with older people, learning disabilities and / or physical disabilities
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.