Social Worker - Children & Families - Hertfordshire - up to £39,728 + £1,000 welcome bonus
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a children and families service in Hertfordshire.
In this role as a children's social worker you will carry out our statutory duties and responsibilities to safeguard and achieve good outcomes for the children and young people of Hertfordshire.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker:
* Excellent salary of up to £34,728 depending on experience + £5,000 Market Rate Forces included within annual salary
* £1,000 welcome payment paid on passing probation
* Up to £6,000 relocation packages
* Up to 29 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Local Government Pension
Responsibilities as a Children's Social Worker:
* To care manage the most complex cases in the care group
* Plan, carry out review and evaluate social work practice
* To assume responsibility within the care group for research and development, including keeping the team updated, and contributing to the development of service provision/ organisation.
* Assess needs thoroughly and to a good standard - analysing risk and developing integrated multi agency safeguarding plans in line with Working Together 2015
Requirements as a Children's Social Worker:
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A UK licence holder
* Post-qualified experience
* Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com