Social Worker - Adults CHC - Buckinghamshire - £30 - £34 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced social worker to work in a adults CHC team in Buckinghamshire.
In this role as a adults continuing healthcare social worker you will be responsible for Completing assessments and reviews for the purpose of NHS Continuing Healthcare.
Benefits as a CHC Social Worker:
* Home working
* 6 month + contract
* Well regarded employer
Duties as a CHC Social Worker:
* Attending Multidisciplinary meetings and aiding the CCG in determining an individual's eligibility for NHS Continuing Healthcare.
* Acting as a link to the social care teams across Cambridgeshire & Peterborough as of when required and providing them with advice, guidance and assistance in all matters relating to NHS Continuing Healthcare.
* Be able to address interagency disputes.
Requirements as a CHC Social Worker:
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current Social Work England registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
* Experienced in NHS Continuing Healthcare (Minimum 3 years' experience)
* Willing to travel
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.