Social Worker - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children - Southwark - £28 to £32 Per Hour
Our client in Peckham has an amazing opportunity for a passionate person to work with their children and young people as the lead Social Worker for presenting unaccompanied asylum seeking children.
You will be committed to working in partnership with children and young people and determined to deliver the services they deserve.
You will have significant experience working in partnership with adolescents and young people and be confident in your assessment and pathway planning skills.
* Supportive managers
* CV enhancement
* Good transport links
* Scope for progression
* To act as the lead for age assessments and Human Rights Assessments, and to gain support from other teams to complete these where required
* To be the case holder for UASCs up until their first review or second review depending in level of need
* To hold a caseload of approximately 10 (tbc)
* Responsible practitioner for planning the initial accommodation of UASC referred via Police, Home Office and Pan London rota
* Carrying out C&F assessments and LAC care planning
* Assessing CSE, Trafficking and Child Criminal Exploitation and making necessary referrals in addition to devising risk reduction plan
* Strong experience of working with UASC
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.