Social Work Team Manager - Child Protection (Schools) - Devon - £41 Per Hour
We are looking for a social work team manager in Devon. As a team manager for 8 Social Workers located in 8 school's across Devon you will manage a workload of children referred to Children's Social Care (CSC) who have met the local authority's threshold for a service ranging from those who are children in need to those who are children in care.
If you hold all this experience and knowledge and are an excellent communicator, great at working in partnerships and fun to be with, we would really like to hear from you.
* Good rate
* Flexible working
* Niche role
About the Role:
* You will have regular communication between you, the social worker and the school staff, sharing your knowledge and expertise, advice and support which increases their confidence in safeguarding issues, and improves the quality of school referrals
* You will support Social Workers and Schools identify common issues in the school and challenge current ways of working in a restorative manner
* You will champion the role of the social worker in the school, increasing awareness of the need to take a young person's wider circumstances into account, improving the service they receive
* Team managers will have regular liaison meetings with their social worker and school leader responsible, so that there is a shared understanding of the children and risks, as well as the workload more generally
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.