Independent Reviewing Officer - CP Chair - Darlington - £33.50 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel currently requires an independent reviewing officer for a position in Darlington. The successful candidate will have previous experience as a child protection chair and also have relevant knowledge of familiar signs of safety and applying this to their work.
Benefits of this Role:
* Fantastic hourly pay rate
* CV enhancement
* Manageable caseload
Duties of this Role:
* To chair child protection conferences for all children and young people being considered for, or subject of, child protection plans in accordance with the Children Act and Working Together to Safeguard Children.
* To check the quality of reports, planning, preparation and decision making for safeguarding children being considered through the child protection conference process.
* To produce information for the team manager and Head of Service on practice issues as evidenced through the child protection conference process, in order to inform service planning and development.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.