Social Worker - Children and Families - Southend - Up to £36,876 per annum + £3,000 bonus
Southend Council are currently looking to appoint a permanent qualified social worker to join their Children and Families Safeguarding Team. Southend-on-Sea Borough Council is a unitary authority based in the heart of the town centre offering traditional seaside living that makes it a great place to live and work.
As a social worker you will work with complex and challenging cases involving vulnerable children and their families.
The benefits of this Social Work role:
* Excellent Starting Salary
* £1,000 market rate supplement on top of salary
* £2,000 retention bonus paid every year
* Generous Annual Leave
* Training and Development Opportunities
* Career Progression
* Salary Car Sacrifice Scheme
* Local Government Pension
Duties as a Social Worker:
* You will work with complex and challenging cases involving vulnerable children and their families.
* Undertake all statutory duties in relation to those families where the child is subject to social care involvement.
* This role is vital in safeguarding and protecting children and in being able to demonstrate that they are complying with all statutory duties in regard to children's services.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Qualified social worker with valid Social Work England registration
* Extensive post qualified experience as a social worker in the UK
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Previous experience in children's services
For more information please email email@example.com