Social Worker - Children in Care - Buckinghamshire - Up to £44,007 + Welcome Bonus
Are you passionate about improving the lives of children and young people? Do you want to work for an employer who places major importance on high quality supervision, wellbeing and career development?
At Buckinghamshire they have opportunities across the County for high-calibre social workers in their Children in Care teams.
In April 2020 Buckinghamshire became the UK's newest and the residents of Buckinghamshire will be served by a single, unitary council. Buckinghamshire is an ambitious, rapidly growing county, and their economy is one of the strongest in the country. It is an area of outstanding natural beauty and ranks as one of the top rural areas to live in the UK and yet it is incredibly well connected- only an hour from London on the train. The county has a rich history and heritage and is the birthplace of the international Paralympic movement.
They are looking for motivated, ambitious and inspiring people to join them on our journey. Not only will you be an integral part of the unique and exciting transition through the unitary process, you will also be entitled to a range of different benefits to make sure you are happy both at work and at home.
The Care Management Service has Children in Care and Care Leaving Teams that are organised into North and South Teams, located in Aylesbury and High Wycombe. Children in Care and Care Leaving Teams are integrated and collocated to provide seamless transitional arrangements as young people get older and become supported by Personal Advisors (PAs) as they move to young adulthood and independence. The Care Management Service runs the contact centres across the county to facilitate safe and enjoyable contact between children and their birth parents and siblings.
* Hard work and success deserves recognition. That's why Buckinghamshire pride Themselves on the benefits we give our people. They actively encourage a good work-life balance and promote flexible and agile working arrangements.
* They provide discounts on various Cafés, restaurants, shops and auto enrolment onto their generous Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of 26%.
* They also offer a salary sacrifice personal car lease scheme and the opportunity to gain membership to Costco. As well as discounted gym memberships, Travel discounts with Arriva and Chiltern Railways and much more
Social Workers are also entitled to a generous enhanced reward package, as follows:
* Competitive salary with a market increment
* A 'Golden Hello' lump sum payment upon successful completion of probation
* New lease car scheme
* Annual leave up to 30 days per year, as well as other types of leave and the opportunity to buy further leave
* Up to 15 days per year training, learning and development offer
* Social work qualification
* Have an active HCPE/SWE registration
* Have completed their ASYE
* Recent and at least 2 years post-ASYE experience within a Local Authority
* We are looking for commitment and dedication - successful applicants will be able to demonstrate this with good lengths of service with previous roles
For more information please contact email@example.com