Team Manager - Children In Need Team - Wandsworth - Up to £51,690 per annum
We are looking for a team manager to work in a children in need service in Wandsworth.
The children in need service works with children of all ages, from unborn children to age 18 and their families.
A social worker in this service will hold a varied caseload including children on a child protection plan, pre proceedings under the PLO, care proceedings and children in need.
The work includes: in-depth assessments of need and risk; work with families and other agencies support and make plans to safeguard children and reduce risk of harm.
Benefits as a Children In Need Team Manager:
* £2,000 Welcome Payment
* £3,000 retention bonuses
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
As a Children In Need Team Manager you will:
* Manage a team of 6 social workers, a consultant social worker and an assistant team manager
* Deliver a high-quality and responsive social care ensuring safeguarding is paramount
* Ensure social care practices are in line with statutory guidelines and policy and procedures
* Promote partnership working and collaborative work with colleagues in other agencies
* We look for people with a 'can do' attitude, who will be accountable for achieving the best possible outcomes. You will focus on children and families to ensure they receive the highest standards of provision.
* In addition, we offer a range of staff benefits such as, membership of the Local Government contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, new technology scheme, interest-free loans on annual travel cards, discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops, and other establishments. A wide range of developmental opportunities is also offered.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Qualified as a social worker
For more information please contact email@example.com