Practice Manager - Duty and Assessment - Tameside - £35ph
Tameside CSC will be commencing a service redesign in September whereby the duty and safeguarding teams will become locality teams. Therefore the post holder will be responsible for managing 6 Social Workers in a pod within the designated locality. You will be responsible for management oversight of social workers caseload from initial referral through to care proceedings. The locality area is supported by two Team Managers who will have close oversight of care planning and proceedings.
The post holder would benefit from being experienced at both duty and safeguarding social work practice as you will be supporting social workers with diverse and complex caseloads. The post holder will need to be able to provide excellent level of support and supervision to staff and be able to work autonomously in managing their social work pod.
* Excellent rate of pay
* Mobile working available
* Flexible working throughout COVID with IT equipment provided
* Supportive team/ management
Some Duties Include:
* You will be providing support to ASYE social workers and be responsible for assessment of their skills development against the KSS.
* You will have access to regular supervision and training within the Local Authority and will be able to actively contribute to and support the implementation and delivery of this new and exciting change to the service structure.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to wok in the UK
* Post-qualified experience in a similar role
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.