Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Blackburn - £35 Per Hour
Blackburn require a temporary full time agency social worker to cover a vacancy within our front door Referral & Assessment service. They are currently working through COVID with a 'bubble' arrangement where social workers work a mixture of home working and office depending on the rota so you must be available to come into the office when required.
* Excellent rate of pay
* The office is open plan with modern, agile working arrangements and all social workers have tablets and smartphones which make things easier to mobilise and work from other places.
* Free car parking is at the back at the building
* Use of the Liquid Logic System
Required Candidate Experience:
* Initial/core assessments
* Section 17s, section 7s and section 47s
* Attending LAC reviews
* Attending children in need meetings
* Attending pre-birth conferences
* Supervised contact
* Child protection visits
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.