Part-Time Social Worker - Special Needs Team - Blackpool - £35 Per Hour
This is a rare and excellent opportunity for a social worker wanting part time work. The team work with children and young people from the age of 0 - 18 that have identified needs. At present there are 194 children open to the team. This role is highly rewarding and has many other staff benefits to offer.
* Part time contract 25.9 hours
* Excellent rate of pay
* Regular Supervision
* Stable working team
* Flexible working throughout Covid
* Mobile working equipment provided
The team provides support for children:
* Children under Section 17, Child in Need. This also includes short break care package of support, for example commissioned services and overnight respite.
* Children subject to Child Protection Plans, pre proceedings and care proceedings.
* Looked after children with a care plan of permanence.
* When young people reach the age of transition they are supported by the team and a transition worker to ensure that appropriate services are identified and in place before the coming of their 18th birthday.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.