Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Rochdale - £27.53 Per Hour
The Children with Disabilities Team manages cases where disability is the overriding factor to consider with regards to outcomes and impact for the child. One of their functions is to assess and offer appropriate short break services to children who have a diagnosed disability and/or complex health needs and their families. However some disabled children are also in need of safeguarding and in these cases we also manage children in the child protection process including Child Protection Conference, Public Law Outline and Proceedings.
* Stable working team
* Mobile working throughout Covid with equipment provided
* Excellent rate of pay
* Regular supervision
* CV enhancement and progression opportunities
About the Team:
The team is made up of a Manager, an Advanced Practitioner six social work posts, and two social care workers.
The Children with Disabilities Team sits within the Early Help and Schools Department and we work alongside our SEN, RAN, Ed Psych and HI and VI Team colleagues.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.