Social Worker - Initial Response - Rochdale - £30 Per Hour
This is a strength based intervention team which is responsible for providing the assessment of need/risk and ensuring there is a timely and effective plan in place for children and families.
This team has case holding responsibility for children in need, there is also responsibility for initiating child protection procedures and initial care proceedings when needed as well as managing private law. There is a need for strong multi agency working to ensure clear and robust step down to Early Help when a case no longer meets CSC threshold.
As a busy locality team each social worker is expected to respond to duty matters on a rota and to undertake multi agency section 47 enquiries / risk assessments.
* Excellent rate of pay
* Regular Supervision
* Supportive team
* Mobile working equipment provided
* Long term contracts available
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
* Understanding children's safeguarding processes
* Carrying out court work
* Managing a varied and complex case load
* Writing concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements
* Working as part of an effective team
* Inputting into children's services data systems (Mosaic; ICS)
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.