Child Exploitation Hub Manager - Hertfordshire - £35 to £38 Per Hour
We are looking for a qualified social worker with management experience either with MASH/ Early Help Front Door or with Adolescent services experience.
The Hub is a new change, and will initially manage 3/4 Child Information and Advice Officers and a Child Exploitation Coordinator. The team will work closely with police to review contacts for adolescents and in particular concerns re Child Exploitation. The development will work to improve information sharing with the Police and develop and improved understanding of exploitation trends within the county.
This role is office based normally but currently predominately home based.
* Good pay rate
* Niche role
* Home-based currently
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.