Practice Leader - Looked After and Leaving Care - Newham - £42 Per Hour
We are looking for an Experienced Practice Leader to manage a newly created team within Newham's Leaving Care Service. Post Holder will have line management responsibility a team of 4-5 Personal Advisors.
Benefits of Joining Newham:
* COVID contingency key worker rota in place, with off duty staff working from home
* Following these appointments the service will be at full complement of staff
* Fresh, stable and dedicated management team (HoS, SM, 2xTMs) joined for the improvement journey and have all been in place 12 months or more
* Documented improvement so this role gives SWs the chance to put our remaining journey on their CV. Ofsted were positive about our CIC/LC service during a recent monitoring visit)
* An experienced leaving care practice leader/team manager
* Excellent supervision skills
* Excellent organisations kills
* Experience in systemic practice preferable
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.