Child Protection Chair - Harrow - £41 Per Hour
We require a highly experienced social worker to act as chair for child protection conferences. You will ensure the development of high quality practice for child protection and safeguarding that meets nation and locally set performance targets.
* Competitive pay
* Career progression
Team Specific / Special Accountabilities:
* To participate in the drafting of the annual Child Protection report so the team has clear priorities
* and that appropriate resources are allocated.
* To ensure that the service provided for child protection is responsive to users' needs, comments,
* questions and complaints.
* To resolve case management issues effectively and seek Head of Service input in respect of the
* most complex and high level issues in line with the council's and LSCB's protocols.
* To contribute to policy and system development.
* To interpret the impact on service delivery of both Government guidance and messages from
* To analyse feedback from children and their carers subject to child protection processes and
* apply to practice development.
* To develop appropriate and effective partnership arrangements both internally and externally to
* promote good working practice in child protection and safeguarding.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.