Senior Social Worker - Parenting Assessment Team - Lewisham - £35 Per Hour
A Senior Social Worker is required for the Meliot Contact & Assessment Centre (New Cross) which is part of the Family Social Work service. It is a specialist role so needs someone with excellent oral and written communication skills who is confident in court - the Seniors at Meliot are expert witnesses (not allocated Social Workers) and they complete parenting assessments for Lewisham's care proceedings cases. They also have a wider role in the centre which offers contact to our families in care proceedings, parenting groups, we have therapeutic social workers based there and an outreach service. Supportive and knowledgeable team and great development experience.
* Good rates of pay
* Long contracts available
* Supportive team
* Low staff turnover
* Good reputation
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.