Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Team - Southend - up to £37,890 per annum (pro rata - part time)
An exciting permanent opportunity has come available for a social worker to work in a adults mental health service in Southend. Our client are undergoing a large transformation programme across adult social care to develop person-centred pathways and practice which is enabling, supportive and developing communities to become more resilient.
This post is crucial to the delivery of person-centred care assessments and supporting adults to remain as independent as possible. Working alongside health colleagues to prevent adults from being admitted to long term residential care and supporting interdependence with the community, you will support adults and their carer's as a 'change agent' to build on their strengths, assets and abilities to self-manage.
Benefits of working as a Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
* Excellent Salary
* Part Time
* Generous annual leave scheme
* Local Government Pension
* Retail and Discount Offers
* Training and Development Opportunities
* Parking Permits
Responsibilities as a Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
* Undertaking detailed clinical risk assessments for forensic service users and advise on effective risk management to colleagues in general adult mental health teams
* Contributing to the development of the forensic service
* Preparing social circumstances reports for MentalHealth Tribunals
* Co-ordinating the care of service users who are subject to the Care Programme Approach and cited as 'challenging', 'complex' and 'difficult to engage'
* Contributing to Safeguarding processes and procedures / undertaking safeguarding enquiries
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org