Social Worker - Children and Families - Southend - up to £40,890 per annum + £2,000 yearly bonus
Liquid Personnel have an opportunity available in Southend for an experienced Social Worker to join a children and families service.
The successful children and families Social Worker will provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people appropriate to experience and capabilities. They require a Social Worker who has post qualified experience to join their busy, highly skilled team within a well-equipped service.
Benefits as a Children and Families Social Worker:
* Excellent Salary up to £37,890 + £3,000 bonus in first year
* £2,000 retention bonus paid yearly
* Generous annual leave scheme
* Local Government Pension
* Retail and Discount Offers
* Training and Development Opportunities
* Parking Permits
Responsibilities as a Children and Families Social Worker:
* To ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods
* To provide an efficient and cost effective service to children, young people and their families, ensuring that the needs of the children and their parents/carers are professionally assessed.
* To investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic action plans.
* Ensure adequate recording that evidences practice To develop practice, that takes a holistic view of the individual, locating them in both their immediate and extended social circles, and having full regard to their overall development needs.
Essential Requirements as a Children and Families Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com