Team Manager - Children's Social Care - Oldham Council - £40 per hour
We require a team manager to manage and provide leadership to a team of social work and social care staff, which could include staff from other agencies. You will be required to co-ordinate the team's activities and ensure delivery is flexible, reliable, and responsive to the needs of Service Users, Carers and Families. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
* Supportive Team
* Competitive Rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* To make a strategic contribution to the wider development of the Service
* To undertake a wide range of staff management activities such as recruitment, selection, inductions, sickness monitoring, health & safety, discipline and grievances
* To ensure work is allocated appropriately to members of the team and monitor work is completed to expected standards
* To appraise staff and ensure training/learning needs are identified and are supported in those needs being met, including those studying for a qualification
* To conduct formal supervision of staff to support them professionally to undertake their caseload of work
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.