Social Worker - Support to Foster Carers Team - Blackpool - £35 Per Hour
A vacancy has arisen on the Support to Foster Carers team. The role of the fostering team social worker is to assist the foster carer in their task of providing care to a child in care which will improve the child's well being and life chances by promoting the individual outcomes for children.
* Stable working team
* Excellent rate of pay
* Regular supervision
* CV enhancement
About the Role:
* You will that ensure the foster carer has access to adequate social work and other professional support, information and advice, to enable the foster carer to provide consistent, high quality care for a child or young person placed in their home
* Your relationship with the foster carer should be within professional boundaries and with a clear understanding you're your primary responsibility is to the child in placement
* You will ensure that the child is seen and their individual needs are reflected in support for the carers professional development
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.