Social Worker - Court and Locality - Manchester - £30 Per Hour
Manchester require social workers who have experience of working in Court and locality. Their primary focus will be to work with those children subject to Child in need, subject to child protection planning, those in the court arena and those who are in the pre proceedings process.
Social workers will have excellent communication skills, have an ability to communicate with children of all ages, have an ability to work with and alongside parents, family members and carers. They will be adept at communicating with professionals. They will be able to challenge effectively and manage conflict with the ability to communicate difficult issues and retain channels of communication with difficult to reach families.
* Excellent rate of pay
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
* Access to training
About the Successful Social Worker:
* They will be able to chair an effective meeting such as child in needs meetings and core groups, they will be able to have an analytical overview of children's needs and the risks and be able to formulate and review children's plans. They will be able to organise their calendar and time in order to balance a complex caseload.
* They will be required to prioritise work, understand and implement a performance and quality framework and work well within their team in terms of operating a court and locality duty rota and participate in reflective and group supervision.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.