Assistant Team Manager - Family Support Team (Child Protection) - Wrexham - £35ph
We are looking for a social worker to assist the Team Manager to manage the social work service which safeguards from harm and promotes the wellbeing of children in need. This is a unique opportunity in Wrexham with many other staff benefits. The team is very busy managing complex work ranging from Child in need cases, Child protection and care proceedings.
About the Role:
When required, to assist the Team Manager to manage other fieldwork services for that same client group
To assist in the efficient management of the resources of the team with particular regard to the quality of service provision in accordance with WCBC policy and statutory requirements, within a given budget
Previous management experience is essential, strong risk assessment skills and a proven record of front line child protection experience and court work
The candidate will work alongside three other Assistant managers
- Social Work England registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.