Social Worker - Fostering - Wigan - £30 Per Hour
You will be joining a busy and proactive team of Social Workers, support workers and other colleagues who strive to support Wigan's children to live in family settings where they cannot live with parents.
You will be recruiting and supporting foster placements to meet the needs of our looked after children and care leavers. This will also include supporting Staying Put arrangements for older cohort of young people as they prepare for independence. The role requires strong multi-agency working including working across the service with the children in care and care leaving teams to build strong care plans.
* Excellent rate of pay
* Long term contracts available
* Unique role
* Regular supervision
* You will be a passionate and motivated Social Worker who appreciates the value that fostering provides to some of our most vulnerable children
* You will be able to work using initiative and have strong interpersonal skills to not only engage carers, but to build robust relationships with colleagues
* You will be a team player and be able to see the strengths in all you encounter with a keen commitment to problem solve innovatively
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.