SEND Advsory Advisor - Enfield - £26 Per Hour
The Social Worker will work as part of the Thrive Pathway Team, and complete social care recommendations and advice for children undergoing Educational Health Care Needs Assessments when the child has no active social care or early help involvement. This will involve having conversations with the family and child to gain a clear picture of their social care and community needs.
* Established team
About the Role:
* To undertake, organise and develop the efficient and effective implementation of administrative procedures in relation to the EHC needs assessment and review of children/young people with special educational needs and disability ensuring compliance with statutory deadlines
* To ensure that appropriate provision and arrangements, including travel assistance, are made to meet the needs of pupils with SEND taking into account the efficient use of LA resources
* Must have knowledge on the SEN code of practice
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.