SEND Data Officer - Lambeth - £26 Per Hour
The post will be to support The Quality Assurance Manager with data checks, putting together data and quality assuring data. Only candidates with a SEND background will be considered for this vacancy.
* Good pay rate
* Niche role
* Good management support
* Support the management and review of information systems for reliably tracking the progress of pupils undergoing assessments or holding EHCPs
* Lead responsibility for Data management and up keep on all database systems. Including the termly production of pupil lists for monitoring and management team to ensure that Annual review reminders are sent to all agencies
* To keep up to date with changes in legislation impacting on the area of special educational needs
* SEND experience
* Experience in data management
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.