Social Worker - Leaving Care - Northumberland - £27 to £28 Per Hour
We are looking to appoint a experienced, flexible and enthusiastic Social Worker with experience in managing complex cases (court cases, child in need of care and support cases, child protection cases, looked after children cases, adoption cases, transition to leaving care cases).
The successful candidate will be part of an experienced, proactive and supportive team and will assist in its approach to providing a social work service to children and young people who are looked after by the authority.
Long term contracts available
Supporting all looked after children and young people to meet their full educational potential and to promote their health including their mental health
If the care plan for the child is for adoption the team will work closely with the North Wales Adoption Service to identify a match and place the child with a new family
Safeguard and promote the child's wellbeing
Working with looked after children moving into independence, completing pathway assessments and plans and supporting young people with practical skills, access to training and education
Social Work England registration
Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.