Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding - Sefton - £27.89 Per Hour
An experienced practitioner with considerable experience in the field of safeguarding adults is expected to undertake complex casework including assessment and management of risks. You will be expected to oversee the teaching and assessment of social work students carrying out practice learning placements as required. Experience of court work preferable.
Benefits of the role:
* Specialist role
* High pay rate
* Working for a stable and reputable authority
* Great feedback from workers who have been in the team previously
* Friendly management
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* To have advanced skills and knowledge in assessment, support planning and the management of risks for individuals and be able to apply council policy and support customers to manage risks appropriately
* To practice in line with legal requirements, demonstrating a detailed understanding of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act
* To undertake best interest decision making, including convening and chairing best interest meetings to fulfil legal requirements of the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
* To advise, guide and support colleagues to meets legal, procedure and practice requirements
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.