Social Worker - Looked After Children - Waltham Forest - up to £39,774 per annum
Liquid Personnel are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work in a looked after children's service in Waltham Forest.
Our clients corporate parenting service pulls together case work and the provision to focus on permanence for every Looked After Child. Our social work units, called Practice Support Groups (PSG), will be 0 - 25 years, reducing the transfers and handovers that children and their families hate. The focus on a systemic approach, with relationship based social work at its heart, will support social workers and promote reflective practice. This is a good time to join us.
Benefits as a Looked After Children's Social Worker:
* Discounted parking
* Access to a leading pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Generous annual leave
Experienced required as a Looked After Children's Social Worker:
* You will have experience of carrying a case load of complex cases
* You will have experience of offering support to colleagues in group supervision
* Your skills and experience as a social worker in frontline and LAC will give you a strong practice base which helps keep the focus on achieving outcomes.
* You will be able to evidence your registration as a social worker
Essential requirements of all Looked After Children's Social Workers:
* Be eligible to work within in the UK
* Qualified social worker with Social Work England registration
* Social work degree or equivalent
* Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
* A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
For more information please contact email@example.com