Social Worker - Fostering - Waltham Forest - £29,766 to £39,774 per annum
Liquid Personnel are looking for a fostering Social Worker to join a fostering service for a 2 year fixed term contract. This role is based in Waltham Forest.
The successful Social Worker within this fostering service is responsible for all aspects of recruitment, assessment, support and supervision to approved foster carers, connected carers and private foster carers.
The fostering service in Waltham Forest has re-shaped, bringing together its assessment and support service to provide consistency in support that we provide to foster carers. Social workers working in this service will be committed to establishing trusting relationships with their carers during the assessment stage, building on this further post approval and supporting them during their first placements when they are at their most vulnerable.
Benefits as a Fostering Social Worker:
* Generous pension contribution
* Lease car Scheme
* Holiday and sick pay
* Supportive managers
* Training and development opportunities
* Flexible working
Experienced required as a Fostering Social Worker:
* Social Workers will have a working knowledge of relevant legislation
* Social Workers will have experience of working in children's services and / or fostering services
* Social Workers will be enthusiastic and highly committed to providing support and challenge to our foster carers
* Social Worker will have previous experience of ensuring that the children of Waltham Forest receive quality care in a warm family environment
Requirements as a Fostering Social Worker:
* Registered with Social Work England
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Previous statutory fostering experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org